Friday 11 June 2010

Morning frustration

i was up far too early this morning. 5.30 in the morning early, with some total idiot from work that is causing me problems on my mind. Accused me of bullying? harrassment? He's asked to be moved to a different team, as he feels that as his manager (of one week - i have just taken over a terribly de-motivated team in a department that is losing a great deal of money), i am simply not 'supportive' because i have had to make some very hard decisions this week. Jesus... what some people will do and say when they work for a woman that is mentally and emotionally stronger than them. Anyway, it's made me angry over the last 24 hours, but at least my boss has been incredibly supportive over it, as has Master.

i logged on to chat with Him this morning, since i was awake so early - that's the one beauty with the time difference, it's still evening time with Him when it's first thing in the morning with me, so He's almost always available at that time of day. It's the ONLY good thing about the stupid time difference however. Who dreamed up that idea anyway??

So, i'm a little off track and obviously still feeling quite aggressive about the whole situation. Likely because i have to be in work in just over an hour and have a very difficult day ahead, knowing that this member of my team emailed my boss last night to let him know how awful i apparantly am. i thought i was actually feeling better after talking this over with this morning and knowing that Master is with me all the way... but we've been apart again for 10 minutes and i can already feel the sinking feeling setting back in.

He told me this morning that the fact i have to be so tough at work, and knowing how submissive i am to Him, by choice, makes it all the more special and precious to Him. That made me smile. i mentioned that i have a theory behind that, and He said He wanted to talk about it when we had more time.

Talking of time... i really have to jump in the shower, get the kids up, and get to work! No time for more coffee...

4 comments:

  1. Yes Elle, submission is a precious and special gift that I'm sure Master appreciates very much. It takes a strong woman to grace us with it. What a dichotomy your life seems to be.

    I hope everything works out at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you BabyMan. Yes indeed it all worked out just fine. The now ex-member of my team was dismissed from the company, (following a full investigation of the situation) for dishonesty, slacking and generally not being a team player. i can't say that it made me unhappy to have the weight lifted.

    Thank you also for your comment regarding the strength of a submissive woman. It took me a long time to realise it was not weakness, and it was also not something i can give to anyone else but Him. He makes it so easy and natural, it's almost as if we were made to be two halves of the same whole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi elle,

    Great blog you have:) I have linked you at FSSW, thanks very much.

    Hope you are well, take care:)

    Jayne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, many men are threatened by strong women. It is their own foolishness and insecurities. I have had issues with women as well. Sorry you are going through this at work.

    A confident man has no worries and appreciates a woman who can stand on her. And it does make it all the more lovelier when we choose to surrender, doesn't it?

    -H

    ReplyDelete